I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
“It’s above and beyond any other real estate agency with extraordinary support, care, kindness, knowledge, experience and technology.”
- Ma Bell — I started when the phones had cords and customer service was important
- Nordstrom — More customer service training
- Real Estate Agent/Advisor/Consultant — since 2005
- Jogging and working out
- Spending time with family and friends
- Scramble races around Seattle area neighborhoods
- Painting and Drawing
I am proud and excited to be a real estate agent in the Puget Sound area. Owning property, whatever type it may be, is a great choice here. My website is designed to be a resource to help you get the most out of your investments whether it is time to buy or sell. As your REALTOR®, and professional real estate broker I add value to your home buying and selling experience by:
- Listening to you and understanding what you want and need and then delivering.
- Providing you with the education and resources needed for the specific area you are interested in.
- Helping ensure you understand the home buying / selling process from start to finish.
- Drawing on my extensive real estate experience so that you can avoid some common problems and pitfalls.
- Providing local market information and statistics.
- Keeping in touch with you throughout your real estate transaction and after it has closed.
- High integrity makes my clients work with me time and time again.
- Passion for what I do. I love real estate and I love this city! I live in, enjoy, and invest in the Seattle community in a personal way. Volunteering and supporting Cancer and Leukemia fundraisers as well as volunteering with children and art throughout the community.
With real estate selling experience in all of Seattle’s neighborhoods, Shoreline, Bothell, Kirkland, Bellevue and Renton plus an in depth local area knowledge, I work extensively to help buyers and sellers meet their real estate goals.
I’ve received awards for being a top agent. But the best reward I can receive is a satisfied client! I work hard to make sure that I’m doing everything I can to go above and beyond my client’s expectations.
After 11 years in this industry, I attended one of their state of the art classes and I was hooked. It’s their intelligence and care, their feel of community and most importantly their commitment to the highest quality.