I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
I’m a Metropolist because of the strong base of support I feel from my fellow brokers, and the wonderful sense of community that I have felt since day one.
- Over 15 years of continuing employment in the service industry
- Bartender at Salty’s on Alki, El Gaucho, and Bennetts Bistro
- Certified Sommelier
- Graduate of Garfield High School 1997
- Graduate of Whitman College 2002 with BA in History
- Avid Sports fan especially Football, Basketball, and Baseball
- Disc Golf, and Mini Golf lover
- Skiing and Snowboarding and getting up to the mountains
- Travel any chance I get the more exotic the better
- Word games and crosswords
I come into the real estate profession with a strong background in service, and have experience working with and for many different types of people and personalities. I feel that it has prepared me well for the relational aspects of working with buyers and sellers. I will promise to provide great work ethic, integrity, and open and honest communication in all of my broker/client relationships.
Metropolist is a brokerage that has provided me the foundation I need on which to build my business, and has offered me the tools and support to succeed. I have truly enjoyed the overall culture of inclusivity, and the feeling that we are all a big team trying to help one another succeed.