I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
See My Listings
There is a family feel to this place!
- CPA: Worked for a Big 8 accounting firm and in the tax department at Washington Mutual.
- Legal: Represented clients in landlord-tenant disputes, bankruptcy proceedings, and in estate planning.
- Spending time with my family.
- Playing golf and watching it on television.
- Hiking and spending time in the outdoors.
- Volunteering in the community.
In my career, I have learned how to work with all types of individuals. The key to successfully working with anyone is to listen! You must be able to listen to someone carefully to be able to determine their needs and wants, and to be able to achieve a successful outcome for the client.
I was seeking a collaborative brokerage and I achieved that when I joined Metropolist. As someone who is new to Real Estate, I am always seeking to learn new things. Through the Learning Lab and weekly meetings, I have learned a lot about Real Estate and I know I will be learning a lot more in the future.