I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
“You know… when you walk into a room full of people, look around, and realize you’ve found your tribe? It’s like that.”
- US West – Great customer service experience
- Satellite Dish Installation – More customer service and learned a lot about home construction
- Sales Management/Sales – 20+ years experience in sales management/sales training. This is where I honed my negotiation skills
- Spending time with my family
- Going on walks with my wife
- Writing, recording and performing music
- Working out/yoga
I listen to your questions, concerns, wants, wishes and expectations to determine what you are looking for. Once we’ve established a clear picture of what that is, I will then guide you through the process so that you can confidently make decisions as they come up. It’s important to have someone in your corner who knows what you want and how to get it! I’m your advocate!
I felt it the instant I walked through the door, this place is different! Maybe that’s because the focus is different. Education, training, and most importantly, a community based on collaboration is what you get at Metropolist. Whether you’re speaking to a managing broker, a 15 year industry vet, or someone who is newer to the business, everyone is always eager to help. I feel very fortunate to be able to work with such amazing people at such an amazing place!