I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
Get Updates From Me
You want to associate with people who are the kind of person you’d like to be. You’ll move in that direction. –Warren Buffet
- Worked at Microsoft when they were constructing Building 10 (the X-shaped buildings) back in the age of floppy disks
- 16 years in finance and operations
- Managed Capital Projects for Mercer Island School District
- Grew ops for a modern Seattle strategy and design consultancy for 6 years
- 7 years with Windermere
- Cycling around Washington and the world
- Rock climbing
- Cooking and eating with my friends and family
- Beer and French fries (they just go together)
- Hanging out with my kids
I am not a salesperson. I see my role as a facilitator, helping you do something you really want to do. My focus with you is:
My goal is to educate you throughout this process. Part of this education process is you educating me about your wants and needs. I will advocate for you and protect you in negotiations and closing. I will provide you with information regarding all aspects of your home purchase or sale and provide guidance so that you can make sound decisions. I implement a specific plan for each client to map all activities required to successfully close our transaction so that nothing is missed.
I believe that service continues long after the sale has closed. My service philosophy is that I treat you as a “client for life”.
I chose Metropolist because they are a forward thinking, innovative and collaborative brokerage. I wanted to work in an office where I would be challenged and inspired by others, and provided with the tools to do my best. Metropolist really lives their mission to craft exceptional real estate experiences for clients, offer brokers opportunities and resources to support the growth of their businesses, and develop a culture of celebration and connection.