I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
“I Dwell in Possibility” – Emily Dickinson
• 20+ years in Hospitality Leadership and Sales with Marriott, Destination Hotels & Resorts, Princess Cruises and EMP Museum aka MoPOP.
• Bachelors in Hotel and Restaurant Administration from Washington State University. Go Cougs! (Yes I would absolutely love to work with Huskies as well)
• Love cooking and entertaining for people, I get joy in seeing others enjoying my food. I compete in BBQ Cookoff competitions in Texas and love foraging for mushrooms in the Pacific NW wilderness.
• Spinning vinyl records, my addiction to collecting them has gotten a little out of hand.
• Having random dance parties with my wife and two kiddos and pretty much anything that involves being with them.
• Travelling as much as possible, favorite spots visited so far are Italy, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Being in the hospitality industry for over 2 decades customer service was at the forefront of every action and decision that I made. It is key to this industry as well. I love being an advocate for my customers and truly caring about their needs. I am genuine and not pushy and won’t force you into something that is not the right “fit” for your family. I deliver. I am passionate about this industry and bring with me a team of fellow realtors that have the inside track on the industry trends. I have the tools needed to navigate complex fast paced demands that are inherent in this industry. I love working with people, serving clients quickly and responsively, and will be your advocate when it comes to negotiation whether buying or selling a home.
I love to win on behalf of my clients!
Because Metropolist doesn’t just talk the talk but are truly the best and they live it daily. I knew from the first time that I stepped in the door and met the team that this was the place I needed to be. From the level of professionalism and experience to the true nature of collaboration. I have not experienced any place like it in my work history. Genuinely caring for my client’s needs is what is most important to me and Metropolist exudes this attitude and belief in all they do. I am proud to be a Metropolist!!!