I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
Success is built through collaboration, positivity and a growth mindset.
• 7 years of sales and marketing experience
• 4 years experience as a commercial investment real estate broker, participating in $50,000,000 in transaction volume with a core focus on seller representation
• 2 years of digital marketing experience on Facebook, YouTube & Google
• Exploring the Pacific Northwest with my Border Collie mix Fiona and new wife, Danielle
• Trying not to hurt myself while playing recreational ice hockey (I’m not going pro)
• Enjoying a crisp IPA on a nice Seattle summer day, or a hot coffee during the other 10 months of the year
I am passionate about real estate and helping my clients achieve the life they want through buying and selling. With my background in sales and marketing, I have a unique perspective on how to get homes sold for the most money in the shortest amount of time. I also love a good negotiation and getting the best deal possible for my buyers.
Having been a broker with a national investment firm in the past, I have seen how lonely and cutthroat real estate can be. When I decided to make the transition to the residential side, I wanted to find a brokerage that truly cares for their agents and prioritizes collaboration, education and a team atmosphere. I’m proud to be a Metropolist and have truly found what I was looking for.