I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
See My Listings
I never forget how a person or an experience makes me feel. With Metropolist, the authenticity was visceral. I knew I found the next chapter in my life and the place from where I could best serve people doing what I love.
- Alterra Property Group, Owner and Vice President (purchased, managed on-site development from ground up, and sold mixed use residential and retail properties)
- Buying, personally remodeling, and selling homes (10 years)
- CEO and Founder of RockstarMotel.com, a social music platform (5 years)
- Captain El Gaucho Bellevue
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts
- Recording Artist (12 years)
- My biggest passion and love is spending time with my two children.
- Entertaining with family and friends, cooking, wine, laughter, storytelling, more laughter
- Traveling back to Italy to visit my mother and all my relatives
- Visiting Vancouver, BC once or twice a month to spend time with my sisters
- Movies, popcorn is a must
- Pursuit of finding new and wonderful things I can learn to love and enjoy
Buying or selling a home evokes memories, hopes, creativity, and all the feelings surrounding change – it can be one of the most profound experiences in a person’s life. The most important element of a client-realtor relationship is trust. I was raised in a culture where relationships, community, and service defined the richness of our lives. My years of working in the service industry and interacting with people as a performer have honed my understanding of people’s needs and I give every part of me to satisfy those needs. I love real estate – from ideas to design to construction to repair to everything it takes to create a true home – and helping others to realize their dreams. I have lived and owned property in many neighborhoods in the greater Seattle area for 30 years, understand the vibe of different communities, and know the various public and private school options in most areas.
From the moment you walk through our doors, the authentic culture of community, creativity, collaboration, and generosity is apparent. The leadership has created an environment of genuine support, top-notch education and tools on the cutting edge of real estate, and energy that will allow me to be the best realtor I can be. The way we treat each other at Metroplist is the way we treat our clients. Metropolist helps us to grow our wings so we can fly!