I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
See My Listings
“It is not a just a business, it is a family growing together”
I’m an Engineer with a passion for entrepreneurship. I used to run my own Fishing Trading company until the pandemic hit in 2020.
Since then, I’ve moved to Seattle, WA, got married and decided to shift my focus to Real Estate. I truly believe there is an opportunity to better serve the Latinx community in the area, and I am here to make it happen!
- Looking at homes in the market for fun (duh!).
- Perfecting recipes from my Peruvian grandma and Russian mother. Ask about how to make a delicious Borsch or the crowd-pleaser “Lomo Saltado”.
- Thrifting and Antique Shopping, love having these little treasures around our home.
- Learning more about DIY home improvements! I updated the floors in our home loft/office and it makes me smile every time I walk into that space.
I firmly believe that there is nothing more valuable than having a place of your own to call “Home”. I feel passionate about helping others, especially those in the Latinx community, achieve that goal along with creating wealth and building the future they aspire to.
Three things that set me apart and that help me provide unique support to your Real Estate projects:
1. I embrace and welcome change. Since an early age I’ve moved cities and countries. I understand the challenges of starting a new chapter in an unfamiliar city.
2. As a Latinx woman, I will make sure you feel seen and understood without needing to explain yourself and your culture.
3. As a member of the LGTBQ+ community, I understand the challenges of LGBTQ+ families, especially within the Latinx Community. I’m here for you to represent you proudly in buying and/or selling your home.
In my search for a Real Estate Agency to partner with, Metropolist stood out as a warm place with kind and genuine people that work as a solid team. Metropolist is an inclusive and nurturing environment fosters teamwork, knowledge sharing, and ongoing professional growth.
My family and I feel Seattle is our place, so working with a local business that is so involved with the community means the world to me.