I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
See My Listings Get Updates From Me
Metropolist has so much to offer in experience, support, technology and I love the beautiful atmosphere and the positive vibe!
• Dream job of real estate broker since 2014
• Healthcare – Patient care coordinator for prosthodontists focusing on helping clients choose the best course of care in difficult situations. Listening, asking questions, understanding, empathy, and educating clients are skills that helped in this career and in my career transition to real estate.
• Love to try out new recipes in the kitchen
• Gardening with the husband
• Camping – Ok now with the RV, it’s more like “Glamping” in gorgeous state and national parks
• The opera – long time season ticket holder
• All things Hawaii when I can get there
I am a facilitator at heart and I just love real estate. The most important thing to me is that you know that I work to facilitate the best outcome for you. I will listen, understand and appreciate your unique real estate wants and needs, then help you make a good decision. Sometimes the decision is to buy or sell a home and sometimes it’s to hold off for a bit. The most important thing to me is that whatever happens, it is the best decision for you.
I went to an event at Metropolist and just could not get the place out of my head. So when I finally decided to make a move from my previous brokerage I called and asked about the place, – and then I was impressed. The positive, collaborative group along with the support and technology made my decision easy.
Pam is the greatest agent! In every way. She is honest, organized, knowledgeable, a great negotiator and responsive (which is very important to me)! She truly wants what’s best for her clients and is committed to them long-term. She’s not short-sighted and understands the value of keeping clients happy. I’ve referred people to her and feel 100% comfortable doing so. As both a buyer and seller, Pam’s expert help has been essential.