I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
“This firm runs like a family in the sense of inclusiveness and loyalty. If you need someone to lean on, my fellow brokers are always there!”
- General contracting business owner with a decade of experience in the field.
- Sales and customer service background
- Hanging out with my two German Shepard pups!
- Biking, skiing, anything outdoors really
- Playing and creating music
- Landscaping and home projects
Truly passionate about getting you and your loved ones in a safe and comfortable home.
- Patrick is a real estate broker with a strong foundation in general contracting. With over a decade of experience in the construction industry, Patrick brings a unique perspective to the real estate market. His expertise in project management, customer engagement, and construction gives him a comprehensive understanding of the intricacies involved in buying, selling, and renovating properties.
- Patrick has has the ability to guide clients through the complex process of real estate transactions while leveraging his construction knowledge to identify potential value-add opportunities. His keen eye for property potential and ability to assess renovation costs accurately give him the ability to maximize your returns on investments.
- Whether you’re a first-time buyer, a seasoned investor, or looking to sell your property, Patrick’s knowledge of both real estate and construction will guide you through the process with confidence.
- This firm runs like a family in the sense of inclusiveness and loyalty. If you need someone to lean on, my fellow brokers are always there!