I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
I find it a refreshing and collaborative take on real estate…sprinkle in some fun and outside-the-box thinking, it ticks all the boxes for success for my clients and myself.
Fulltime Licensed Broker since 2007
Voted 5 Star Agent since 2010
- Travel! I love to travel anywhere from an hour away to unique and remote areas.
- Dogs! I love cuddling my dogs on a cold soggy morning.
- Walking & Hiking! Discovering new parks, beaches, gardens, alpine lakes, and waterfalls.
- Food! Sharing a homemade gourmet meal with a friend.
- Mid-Century! Touring and admiring midcentury homes for fun.
- My NW Roots! Sharing my neighborhood knowledge and secrets of the Pacific NW.
I have lived my entire life in the PNW from Graham to Bellingham. It is an amazing place and I feel fortunate that I was able to explore and enjoy the beauty that I call home. I love sharing the secrets of the greater Puget Sound area whether it’s helping you find a beautiful place to go hiking, great skiing, gardening tips, or enjoying your neighborhood bounties.
Buying and selling a home is a huge investment both emotionally and financially. I spend time studying and analyzing the local market and then applying that to your life, your home, and your investment. I value the uniqueness of each person and home to create a personalized plan. With my knowledge of the Seattle market and your input, we can combine feelings and facts to create a successful plan.
I chose Metropolist to collaborate with like-minded professionals. I love the refreshing atmosphere when I walk into the office. The energy is catching and goes with my “out-of-the-box” personality. I find encouragement to continue my skill set, remain current on the local market, and continue my education to remain a leader in a highly competitive field.
The Metropolist mission to provide top-notch tools for clients and real estate agents shines through as they continue to provide new resources and support ongoing. I am excited to be on this journey of growth and sprinkle in a bit of fun!