I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
I enjoy working in a fun, vibrant, creative and collaborative environment that is unique in this industry!
- 16 years helping people sell and buy homes in the greater Seattle area
- 5 years at John L Scott, started at Prudential NW Realty in 2004
- West Seattle resident since 1999
- Prior to real estate, worked in technical sales selling enterprise supply chain management software and as an Industrial Engineer at Intel
- MS Industrial Engineering – Purdue University
- BS Industrial Engineering – Marquette University
- Working out: lifting weights & HIIT training
- Restarting old hobbies again with my kids: skiing and biking
- Singing Karaoke
- Shopping at real stores
- Going out to lunch, dinner and happy hour at local restaurants
- Seahawks fan – go Hawks!
In an industry where we all work as independent contractors Metropolist stands out as a unique work environment where real estate brokers collaborate and share ideas. I am excited about continuing to improve the services to I offer to my clients and helping other brokers to do the same. The collaborative team meetings, classes at the Learning Lab and fun client events that Metropolist plans and hosts at their event space are all reasons why I chose to become a Metropolist!