I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
“Nothing builds relationships like honesty, integrity and a really good laugh with great people! The decades of combined knowledge, education and innovation while still taking the time to have fun is what makes this place successful!”
- House flipping, remodeling, staging, creating value in the most important investment a person will make!
- 12 years in patient experience management and consulting. Working with doctors and patients for better overall care and successful outcomes.
- Medical aesthetics manager, educator and consultant. Creating confidence with safe and effective treatment solutions for patients without surgery.
- Service industry…it’s where the passion for people and exceeding expectations starts! No better feeling than elevating someone else!
- Creating experiences and memories with people I love!
- Cooking, I’ll attempt anything! Especially talented at creating masterpieces with lelftovers. Show me your refrigerator, I’ll find something to make in there!
- Rollerskating! Yep, I love going with my grandkids or hitting the paths on blades. Boating, paddle boarding, swimming. If it involves water, I’m in!
Music, plays, music, museums, music, travel, music…
I am most interested in my client’s ultimate goals. Whether it’s their first home, a relocation, down-sizing or upgrading, or an investment. From my background in business growth, to understanding the emotional toll most experience when placing their trust in a profession to help them through a potentially stressful and often unfamiliar process, I keep all factors that affect the outcome for clients in mind. I love homes! I love people! I love placing my people in the homes of their dreams!
It just doesn’t get better than that for me.
I am at my best when I am surrounded by people who inspire me. I am a sponge for creativity, results, passion and learning. As real estate continues to change, Metropolist is on the heels of it by continuing to innovate, educate and produce agents that care deeply about what they do.
There are a lot of ways to “do real estate” but Metropolist continues to raise the bar for their agents and their clients. Who could ask for anything more?