I'M A METROPOLIST BECAUSE…
See My Listings Get Updates From Me
“I’m crazy about the give and take of real estate and creating a win-win.”
- Licensed since 2008, and member in good standing, NWMLS
- Flipped a home before the financial market bust, and came out alive
- Educated in green building
- Member — Built Green of King County and NW Ecobuilding Guild
- Traveled the world shooting documentaries for PBS
- 10 Regional Emmy Awards and a Peabody, too!
- Seattle resident for 34 years — East coast transplant via Anchorage, AK
- Anything to do with sustainability and green building!
- Architecture, construction, design
- Connecting with people who are different than me!
- Car dancing and singing like no one’s watching
- Felines of all varieties
- Watching baby videos on YouTube
- Quality television
- Meditation and personal growth
All I can say is, “What you see is what you get.” No pretense. I can be charming and disarming. Humble and proud. Always curious about people, places and things. That “lifelong learner” thang? That’s me! I’m not afraid to admit I don’t have the answer, and I always work quickly to correct my mistakes.
I’ve been described as a dog with a bone when I see something I want. This translates into providing sellers and buyers with dogged determination to help them succeed with their real estate transaction.
My biggest hope for my clients is that they have some fun in their pursuit of a buyer, or that home that feels just right. Life is short, but with a positive attitude about things always working out, then all I can say is, “I look forward to meeting and working with you soon!”
You won’t meet another group of generous, smart, fun real estate people like the good bunch at Metropolist. I attended several of their CE classes in the Learning Lab over the last few years, and I knew there was something unique about the culture. Could I see myself here? Not until I could.
I am very happy to call myself a Metropolist! We are committed to building community, and contributing to the larger community at the same time. We take care to take care of our clients-clients who often become friends. What could be better than that?