- Date Thursday, February 28, 2019
- Time 10 am - 1 pm
- Clock Hours 3 clock hours
- Cost $30 (Always FREE for Metropolists)
Instagram Marketing For Brokers
February 28, 2019: Learn how Instagram can be best used as a social media platform for marketing and online exposure
In this 3 clock hour class, students will learn how create and implement a marketing strategy with Instagram that will make their online brand more visible in their local market area and region.
As a real estate professional, the key to success with Instagram is to craft content that tells the story of your community and demonstrates your connection to it while exhibiting your expertise about it.
A well-executed strategy will help to drive traffic to your website, Facebook Business Page, Blog and other social platforms by raising your ranking and authority in Google and the other search engines.
By sharing and documenting the local activities you are already doing through pictures, short videos, and good use of hashtags, you can create a fan base and an ongoing conversation that can lead to business.
This class will highlight:
- How Instagram can be best used as a social media platform for marketing and online exposure
- How to create a meaningful profile and bio
- When and when not to share posts on other social media platforms
- Why and how to use hashtags to get indexed in the search engines
- How to create hashtag hotkeys that will save time and typing
- Tips on taking better photos
- Editing apps to enhance your photos and add text to create messages and memes
- Hands on photo shoot with guidance and advice
- Who to follow and why you want to engage them to grow a sphere of influence