- Date Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021
- Time 10 am – 1 pm
- Clock Hours 3 Hours
- Cost $30.00 (Always FREE for Metropolists)
Social Media Marketing
Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021: 100% of Metropolist class fees are donated directly to the REACH program of Evergreen Treatment Services, which brings much needed support to our houseless neighbors.
Learn how Social Media can be best used for marketing and online exposure
Do you use social media? Most likely the answer is yes.
But here’s the real question…Is social media getting you the results you want for your business?
That question may yield mixed results based on how you’re using it.
Learn some helpful tips that can help your social media work for you, including:
- Which kinds of content work best;
- The social channels you should be on;
- The benefits of paying for content boosting;
- How you can be more consistent in replying to incoming messages via social media;
- Some easy ways to create engaging posts.
You’ll walk away with a clear path to a consistent social media strategy and the inspiration to create fun, engaging posts that will inspire your audience.
Taught by Social Media expert and Metropolist’s in-house Social Media Strategist, Sara Girard of Rockit Works Social Media.